We manufacture commercial flour mill, which are mainly used in for commercial purpose or in small business units.
2 types of Vertical flour mill
- Vertical stone type flourmill
- 2 in 1 stoneless flourmill
Sub Models of Vertical Flour Mill
- Vertical stone flour mill – light duty
- Vertical stone flour mill – heavy-duty
- Vertical stone flour mill- foundation
- Vertical flour mill – trolley
- Horizontal stone flour mill
We provide such a wide range of models. Those are available in each subtype with different grinding capacity, weight and stone sizes.
We produce laxmi commercial mills with motor overload protection system and grinding capacity in these mills is starting from 12 kg/hr to 350 kg/hr. In all these mills, different types of electric motor are provided as per its usage, starting from 1.5 HP single-phase to 20 HP three phases with different RPM. Compare to vertical commercial mills, horizontal mills have higher grinding capacity and three phase electric motor.
Our wide range of commercial flour mills provide a stone type grinding mechanism as well as cutter blade stone less and stainless steel (SS 304 and SS316) grinding mechanism. These mills are used to grind all types of Grains like Wheat, Maize, Jawar, Besan, Black pepper, Coriander, Black Gram, Green Gram, Rise, Dal, Oats, Millet, Rye, Barley, Corn, ragi. Machine body structure of these mills is also manufactured and available in different types like Stainless steel (SS) body, cast iron (CI) body, and mild steel (MS) body.
Various features the vertical Flour Mill
- High speed and low friction cutting grinding technology in all commercial mills
- Easy to operate with available user manual
- Mill does not require any filters so that user can adjust the fineness of flour
We equip a high-quality electric motor and heavy-duty grinding chamber, which allows no wastage after grinding. We provide premium product, which is having export quality.