We are a manufacturer of the domestic flour mill. It is mainly used in home for grinding grains and spices.
We provide mainly two types of Domestic flour mills
- Stoneless flour mill
- Stainless steel flour mill
Features & Specifications of Domestic Flour Mill
We make Stoneless automatic mill with the feature of motor overload protection, and grinding capacity around 8kg/hr to 10 kg/hr. Compare to industrial mills it has less power consumption around 1 kWh (units). It requires 1 HP single-phase 2800 RPM electric motor.
We make a domestic flour mill with very Light Weight and portability. Weight is up to 50 Kg. It can grind grains like Wheat, Maize, Jawar, Besan, Black pepper, Coriander, Black Gram, Green Gram, Rise, Dal, Oats, Millet, Rye, Barley, Corn, ragi in this type of mill.
We provide the features like Auto start i.e after filling up the grains/ spices into hopper the mill starts itself and auto stop facility and stops working within 3-5 minutes after the hopper gets empty. It also comes with overload protection so if the motor is overloaded then the buzzer will buzz for 2-4 minutes and the motor will be tripped off and saves the electric motor from burning.
Technology Behind Domestic Flour Mill
We provided the technology in this Flour mills that can automatically allow and disallow the grains into the grinding chamber. In addition to that, the opening door of grinding chamber is digitally managed. Flour outlet from grinding chamber and gets into the container.
Comparison of stoneless flour mill to stainless steel (SS) flour mill
- Stoneless has 3 stage cleaning system and SS is having manual cleaning system.
- Stoneless also has auto ON-OFF technology whereas SS is semi-automatic.
- It grinds by the cutter and SS grinds by a stone mechanism.
- Stoneless Mills have 10-12 Kg/hr grinding capacity and SS Mills are having 8-9 Kg/hr grinding capacity.
- It is heavy compared to SS Mill. SS mill weighs 8 Kg to 34 Kg. SS is having compact body structure like mixtures.