Food Processing Machine – Capacity, Varieties, And Manufacturer
- Capacity: 1 HP to 60 HP
- Production: 10KG to 600KG/Hr
- Material: All grains, spices, and all other processes of food processing.
- Manufacturer: Mill Power Industries Since 1983
Flour Mills and Pulverizers by Mill Power Industries can be highly beneficial for your production’s upliftment, either in-home or commercial usage. The milestone of more than 37 years is a beautiful journey for all the people associated with the company.
What is a Food Processing Machine?
Food processing is simply the conversion of Agri crops into better-eating food products. It is the transformation of one type of hard food material into powdery and fine shreds. You can grind spices like cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, sugar, dry leaves, small black pepper, and grains like rice, wheat, besan, and juwar, ragi, corn, maize, millet.
At Mill Power Industries, we provide various Food Processing Machines for grinding, smashing, crushing grains, spices. In short, our pulverizers and flour mills aid you in processing the food to make it edible in cooked form.
For each of the works, you require different types of pulverizers for your production and processes. You can use our Food Processing Machine for home use or even for commercial use. We are providing all kinds of pulverizers to you. All the clients involved with our industries are delighted with our techniques and services.
What Food Processing Involves In General?
- Grinding grains like wheat, rice, millet, and maize, etc.
- Grinding slightly oily grains like besan, ragi, juwar, corn
- Grinding spices like chili, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, sugar, dry leaves, small black pepper
- Air drying the food materials.
- Fermentation, etc.